I’ve been running an updated (and I think improved!) version of my ArduinoLight project for some time, so I figured it was time to post some details about it.
To follow on from my last post, I’ve now stuck the LEDs and Arduino together in some sort of working fashion and have now started to play around programming it. Some of my results are below.
I recently spotted an article on lady ada’s site that showed how to create an ambient lighting rig for your PC’s monitor using an Arduino. Seeing as I’d had my Duemilanove sat around idle for over a year I figured that this would be the project to finally put it to some use!